International Circular Packaging Conference was organized by Pulp and Paper Institute – Ljubljana, Faculty of Polymer Technology -Slovenj Gradec and SRIP Circular Economy – Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Štajerska. It was held between 26–27 September 2019 in facilities of Pulp and Paper Institute in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Conference topics included:
- Circular economy
- New innovative bio-based materials
- Sustainable and optimized packaging design
- Packaging printing and converting
- Packaging supply chain optimization through innovative solution
- Consumer behaviour on a way to circular packaging
- Life cycle analysis
- Packaging waste recycling, reusing and composting
The conference aimed to connect different stakeholders from academia, industry, design studios, brand owners and all involved in the packaging life cycle from idea to end of life stage. Over two days, many good practices were presented from both, industry and academia. Knowledge was shared through masterclasses on paper, bioplastic and biocomposites, sustainable packaging and greenwashing. On a second day, Ceplafib project was presented by Julio Vidal in the presentation entitled Strategies to move from packaging from linear to circular economy.
More information about event: http://icp-lj.si/international-circular-packaging-conference/